[CRTech] Christian Radio Tech [MSG 03765]
War Broadcasting
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: War Broadcasting
From: <jlstortz1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:01:11 -0500
Sitting here watching reporters riding along with the infantry, and
seeing the missiles explode, within seconds of when it happened, then
hearing the news reporter explain what was hit; watching the
computer-enhanced satellite images of Baghdad showing which buildings are
being "taken out:"

1.  Who would have ever even dreamed that we would one day sit in the
comfort of our home/business and watch a war the way we would watch a
movie!  I was hungry, but it somehow seemed almost immoral to eat at a
time like that.

2.  Who would have ever imagined how it would have been possible for the
fantastic claim of Revelation 11, where it speaks of the whole world
watching the two prophets of God rise from the dead?  That someone should
revive seemed believable, but how would it be possible for the entire
world to see it happen?  Well, now we know!

And WE in broadcasting are helping to fulfill God's plan for the ages!

Awesome, isn't it?

May His Name be praised!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com